Terms of Service
By accessing the Tiktrac site and services ("Service"), you agree and acknowledge to be bound by these Terms of Service ("Terms").
- Tiktrac grants you a limited license to access the Service in accordance with these Terms and the instructions and guidelines posted on the Service.
- Tiktrac reserves the rights to terminate your license to use the Service at any time and for any reason or in the future charge for commercial usage.
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one Account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service.
- Tiktrac makes no claim of accuracy of any user-posted material.
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your Account.
- Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Account
- Tiktrac allows users to link to third-party websites by various means. We are not responsible for the content of any linked website or any link contained in a linked website.
- If user-posted content offends you in any way, you agree that your only option is to stop using the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership of User-Posted Content
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service.
- Your Account and materials uploaded remain yours.
- Tiktrac does not proactively moderate user-posted content, but retains the rights to remove any user-posted content that is available via the Service.
No Warranty and Limitation of Liability
- Your use of the Service is at your own risk.
- The Service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.